We depart from Caxambas Park Marina at the south end of Marco Island. Caxambas Park is a beautiful water access point located at 909 Collier Ct. This location includes a four-acre park, restrooms, ample free parking, concessions for sale from sunscreen to food and allows easy access to the northern Ten Thousand Islands or Gulf of Mexico.
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Departure Times: 9:00 am, 12:30 pm
- Complimentary: Ice provided
- Guests per Boat: Maximum 16 guests per boat
- What to bring: Camera, sunscreen, sun protective clothing (sun shirts, hats, sunglasses), snacks and refreshments. (please try to limit the amount of single use plastic you bring on our trips)
- Parking: Extremely limited at our launch location. To find out more click here
Rescheduling: You can voluntarily reschedule or cancel the tour 24 hours prior to departure at no charge